YH Tan also offers various other associate services to businesses all over Malaysia. The major services include:
- Accounting Services
- Bookkeeping Services
- Outsourced Accounting Services
- Corporate Secretarial Services
Accounting Services are very important when it comes to running business effectively and efficiently. Through professional accountancy services, our associate partners will better determine the best solution for your business and completing all stages of accounting processes.
Why Your Business Needs Accounting Services?
Accounting services are very crucial in this age, and the following points will give you a clear idea why your business needs them.
- Accounting services can forecast your business growth. Through this, you can grow your business (organization) in a way that can be easily measured and timely predicted.
- It lets you maintain accurate records by the help of an effective and efficient record keeping system. With an organized accounting system, you can not only analyze your business financial data, but it also assists in the company’s growth and profit.
- Through proper account services, risks of fraud can easily be minimized and neglected.
- Similarly, a dedicated accounting service gives you maximum convenience while providing you complete freedom to focus on the most important aspects of your business, like your target customers.
- If you hire a professional accounting and audit firm, it will not only save your overall cost a month, but also substantial training time to keep things going.
- You also stay away from any kind of tax issues. A dedicated and experienced accountant always makes sure that your taxes are organized in some way. A professional accountant company is very well aware of tax laws and procedures; consequently, it helps the business to avoid any potential pitfalls.
Our partners offer account services in Malaysia at the most affordable and market competitive rates. So no matter you are a newly established company or an existing firm, we can maintain an accurate, effective and efficient accounting system to prepare monthly to annual accounts for your organization.
Our accounting services are not just limited to Kuala Lumpur (KL) area, but we also provide accounting solutions to LRT, Kuchai Lama, Klang, and Kelana Jaya Line.
Why should you Hire YH Tan & Associates to Prepare your Company Accounts?
When you hire us as your accounting and audit firm, you enjoy the following benefits:
- Flexibility: We provide our clients maximum flexibility. We can work remotely or in-house, as well as based on projects as per your liking.
- Low Cost: You will save your cost by hiring only specific bookkeeping staff that is required for your unique business.
- Fast Output: We don’t waste time on preparing ordinary reports and calling, which are really not needed. We first review and understand your business nature and then propose the best solution accordingly. We work using sophisticated accounting software to speed up the process.
Bookkeeping services in Malaysia are important for companies, organizations or any corporate bodies to succeed. It makes sure that everything is in order and organized. Bookkeeping also assists make things easier to handle and run.
Bookkeeping is all about managing volumes of accounting documents that must be controlled according to ever-changing accounting rules. The overall process involves some must follow stages.
Our associate partners have experience to do the job for you at economical cost, and we cover all stages of the accounting process step by step. YH Tan is the best chartered accounting firm that is dedicated to delivering professional accounting and bookkeeping services in Malaysia so that you stay organized in the highly competitive business world.
We offer our solutions for both newly registered organizations and existing businesses in Kuala lumpur (KL), Malaysia and nearby areas.
Why your Business Require Bookkeeping Services?
Bookkeeping services are vital for any business because it will let business key members to understand how the business is performing. This way, they can better predict their business success and manage the business efficiently and effectively.
The concise and accurate financial reports by our partners will assist you in getting familiar with how your business is doing and consequently support in your planning and decision-making process.
Financial records are important and helpful for daily business references as well as for the overall accounting process. With information gathered from bookkeeping also let you make various accounting reports conveniently i.e. balance sheet, income statement, cash flow, and similar management reports that give insight for effective and efficient financial management. This in turn will let you make better business decisions for your business.
Why Choose Our Bookkeeping Services in Malaysia?
- By using accounting and bookkeeping services in Malaysia by our associates partners, you can best utilize your time while focusing on your core business activities.
- We provide effective yet affordable bookkeeping services in Malaysia. You just need to send your documents to us to kickstart bookkeeping quickly without any initial bookkeeping services cost to grow and maintain your own account department.
- We ensure better confidentiality by assigning dedicated staff to control accounts for particular clients.
- Our associate partners are up-to-date with accounting/bookkeeping and related rules and regulations.
- We also keep ourselves updated with the latest accounting technology.
- Through our accounting bookkeeping services, you will get complete peace of mind that everything will be done timely, accurately, and professionally.
- Our professional accountants are always ready to compile your monthly, quarterly, or yearly account information (as per requirement) for submission.
- Not only this, you can ask any question any time from our expert team which will not only give you answers but also provide you with experienced and professional advice.
Outsource Accounting Services
Besides accounting and bookkeeping, YH Tan & Associate’s partners assist their clients with numerous outsource accounting services in Malaysia.
Through our best outsourced accounting services, you will enjoy fully organized accounts and practical recommendations that will upgrade your business management as well as accounting processes and financial administration services.
No matter you are running a corporate or small business in Malaysia, you may need to outsource complex and hectic business works based on your accounting requirements.
Our associate partners provide a range of outsourcing accounting services for small businesses locally, from pre-required accounting tasks to fully customized bookkeeping, payrolls, taxation, and other available outsourced accounting solutions.
Our partners can send our outsource accounting professional team to client offices in Malaysia to deliver accounting services for custom hours a week in a calendar month.
Our Outsourced Accounting Services
In addition to traditional accounting and outsourcing services, our partners provide the following outsourced accounting solutions as well.
Outsource Bookkeeping Services
- Outsource bookkeeping solutions
- Full review and implementation of accounting system
- Financial records checking and reporting
- Bank statement reconciliation
- Accounting technology integrations
- Tax issues screening during the company’s execution
- Preparation of all payroll related tax returns
- Personnel churn and theft protection
Outsource Administration Services
- Payroll outsourcing
- Payment requisition service
- Human resource outsource
- Administration support, etc
Corporate Secretarial Services
We and our partners offer both corporate secretarial and business advisory services to our corporate clients. In the past, we have advised many clients in business start-up and business structure, filing requirements, business cessation, etc. Not only this, we have also assisted them to resolve regulatory and business compliance issues with regulators.
Why Hire a Company Secretary?
Under Malaysia’s Company Act 2016, it is a requirement that a private company (Sdn Bhd) must appoint a qualified person as a “Company Secretary”. Only Chartered Accountants registered with Malaysia Institute of Accountants (MIA) and License Secretaries are qualified to act as company secretary.
Company Secretary is primarily responsible to ensure the Company is in compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements and to advise the company secretary board such as the board of directors on their legal roles and responsibilities.
Company secretary is also the company’s named representative on legal documents and is responsible for maintaining the company’s statutory books and records, filing annual returns to Companies Commission Malaysia (SSM), notifying SSM on changes to shareholders and directors composition, as well as ensuring directors’ meetings are conducted in proper proceedings and duly recorded.
Why should you Hire Our Secretarial Services in Malaysia?
Our company secretarial and advisory services are rendered by our partner secretarial team which consist of qualified Chartered Accountants and License Secretaries who are highly experienced and technically sound regarding Companies Act 1965 and Corporate Governance aspect. If you are locating corporate advisory in Malaysia, you can consult us anytime with complete peace of mind.
Our Corporate Secretarial Services
Following is the list of our company secretarial services in Malaysia.
- Company Incorporation and Business Registration
- Sole Proprietor and Partnership Business Registration
- Named Company Secretary
- Provision of Registered Office
- Provision of local resident directors
- Liquidation, dissolution, and cessation of business
- Company Secretarial functions
- Maintaining statutory register
- Filing of secretarial returns
- Drafting and maintaining minutes of meeting and resolutions, etc
- Advisory and technical support on compliance