Looking to grow your business to the next level? Our business planning and financial advisory team is here to provide business advisory services to complement your corporate strategy and business development needs.
So if you are business searching for:
- Financial and business planning on business expansions, joint-ventures, and other prospects
- Bidding for project tenders/preparing Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Corporate profile to support bank financing explorations
- Capitalize on your business information with data visualizations and value-added insights
- Business idea and needs advice on its financial roadmap
Then, you have arrived at the right place.
Our Business Advisory Services in Malaysia
Our business advisory services in Malaysia are listed below.
- Initial Public Offerings (IPO)
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Business valuation
- Corporate recovery and insolvency
- Tailored corporate profile and business write-ups
- Transaction support
- Independent advisory
- Feasibility studies
- Financial modelling
- Cash flow analyses and projections
- Corporate finance
- Restructuring & recovery
- Business consulting
In addition, we provide data analytics conceptualization and insights built on client-provided information and available market data.
Ultimately, we aim to connect the dots with you. Give a voice to the future of your business through solid business write-ups, backed by facts, financials, and data insights with us.
How this works
1. Initial meeting (free of charge): explore your needs and our available services.
2. Second meeting: firm up and agree on the scope of work. Collect initial fees.
3. Thereafter, customized progress checkpoints, deliverables and collect final fees upon completion of service.
Business Advisory Fee
Our fees will be on a case-to-case basis, depending on the scope and complexity of the work required. Typical arrangement: Initial fees 50% upfront. The remaining fees collected upon completion. Other arrangements are available. Terms & conditions apply.
Our Business Advisory Affiliate
Mr Mak C.W. is an independent senior financial planning and data analytics professional with over 15 years of commercial experience. He’s a Chartered Accountant, member of Malaysian Institute of Accountants, specializing in corporate strategic planning and financial modelling work across multiple industries including banking, aviation ground handling, air cargo operations, automotive, healthcare education, audit and management consulting.
He is also a certified machine learning expert, with a passion for data analytics and visualizations, “storytelling-through-data” using some of the most relevant commercial and open-source software technologies today. He has a love for food, music and travel.